This Valentine’s Day, which falls on a Friday night, RISE Comedy Playhouse will offer amazing improv comedy shows: Makeshift Shakespeare, Hit and Run: Musical Improv, and also 3 Blind Dates, where you watch three ladies go through a speed dating session, followed by you and the rest of the audience choosing their dates for them. To conclude the evening, there’s karaoke, which could be a fun activity for Valentine’s Day. Here are five reasons why:
1) It’s great for any kind of Valentine’s Day evening out. You could be planning a date night for two or maybe going out with a bunch of friends. Regardless of your plans and who you’ll be with, karaoke is a great way to spend the evening.
2) There’s so much romantic music. Think of all the love songs out there that you could use for romantic serenades, seduction, or just making someone feel special. Classics like At Last or Stand By Me are just the tip of the iceberg. RISE Comedy Playhouse has over 30,000 songs to choose from.
3) It’s a great way to show your playful side. If you want to let your hair down and show that special someone your playful side, karaoke is a wonderful way to loosen up.
4) You can impress your love with your singing talent. You don’t need to be a professional singer to enjoy karaoke; you can still have fun regardless of your singing ability, and no one will force you to sing. But if you do have an ear for music and a decent voice, this could be a good way to make a lasting impression on your date.
5) You’ll have a lot to talk about. Especially if you’re spending the evening with someone you haven’t been dating for long, you’ll not only have a fun night out in a laid-back setting; you’ll also have lots to talk about. Discussing favorite types of music, songs, bands and musicians will help you get to know each other better and help the conversation flow.
If you stop by the RISE Comedy Playhouse on Valentine’s Day for one of our brilliant shows or for our karaoke, you’ll have a memorable evening. Contact us for more information about our schedule and let us know about any questions you have.