What is the RISE Comedy Festival?
RISE Comedy Festival is an annual festival hosted by RISE Comedy in Denver, Colorado. The Festival will be a celebration of Improv, Stand Up and Sketch Comedy that will take place over 2 weekends in July starting with a weekend of Stand Up from 7/7-7/10. Stand Up Festival will include a first place award of $500, 2nd place will receive $250 and 3rd will get $150. Winner will be determined by invited judges and audience. The final weekend of 7/14-7/17 will be for sketch and improv comedy. Other than performances, we will also be organizing and hosting industry panels, excursions and classes. We will bring comedy, locally grown and throughout the world to Denver, Colorado.
Why Should I Sponsor You?
We are a local small business helping to showcase homegrown talent and talent from all over the world to come to Denver. RISE Comedy has thousands of people come through its doors and is in one of the busiest areas in Downtown Denver in the Ballpark District, near the hip RINO and LODO area. Sponsoring the festival will support a local small business that had to shutter its doors for over 16 months, but survived to give folks a well needed laugh. It’s also a great way to get your companies name and/or product in front of one of Denver’s most diverse and inclusive audiences.
About RISE Comedy
RISE Comedy is Denver’s home for improv, sketch and stand-up comedy performance, as well as classes in all these art forms. We feature dozens of hilarious unscripted improv comedy shows, ranging from the improvised Broadway musicals of Hit and Run: Musical Improv, to the fast-paced improv hilarity of Laugh Track and featuring some of Denver’s best local stand up comics. We also offer corporate events and training as well. Our bar features local craft beers, wine and craft cocktails.
RISE Comedy Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
In Kind DonationWant to get your product in front of thousands of people? We’ll take it and make it available to all of the patrons and performers that come to the theater the weekend of the festival. We can even offer your product before or after depending on the amount you want to give. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Bronze Level Sponsorship: $200At the Bronze level, we’ll post your company’s logo on our website which gets up to 15,000-25,000 views a month. Your company will be mentioned on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts as a sponsor of the festival.
Silver Level Sponsor: $500You will receive all the benefits of the Bronze level, and you will also receive:
- An ad for your company will be placed on our TV screens and projector screen and will be shown to patrons.
- We will run your ad for an entire month and during the festival. You can provide the ad or we can make one for you.
Gold Level Sponsor: $1,000 (sold out!)You will receive all the benefits of Silver and Bronze levels, and you’ll also receive:
- Own a weekend of the festival! We will announce you onstage between acts and before and after shows. We can show you in a great light and get the word out about you. You can also provide us with copy to say or we can write something up for it too.
- Name a drink after your product. RISE Comedy features a full bar with craft beers, wine and craft cocktails. We can have your drink there all during the festival as a special.
Platinum Partner Sponsorship: $5,000 (one available)You will receive all the benefits of the Gold, Silver and Bronze levels, and you’ll also receive:
- Your logo will be featured on all marketing materials. It will read “Your Company and RISE Comedy Present: RISE Comedy Festival.”
- Your logo will be on our stage leading up to the festival and during its entirety.
- Your marketing materials will be featured in our newsletter that reaches over 12,000 people.
- You will receive 4 Festival VIP passes which gives you access to all shows, priority seating and after parties.
- You’ll be offered two complimentary drinks per night.
- Also open to any other ideas your company may have. Please inquire.
RISE Comedy Festival 2022 - Sponsorship Form
"*" indicates required fields