In this online version of our sketch writing program, you will get the opportunity to learn how to write different styles of sketches, how to re-write and get notes back by the instructor Nick Armstrong to craft a well polished sketch. We will work on character sketches, premise based sketches, parody and more! This 4-week class will focus on a variety of sketches. You will learn how to write with others and you will also learn to write solo sketches. This class is being offered online on ZOOM. You will write in class and also turn in sketches for notes and you will learn how to re-write. Even though we are online, you will read sketches and pitch them to the instructor and the class and we will all work together to make each to the sketches amazing and polished. It’s almost like being in a real sketch writing room.
What you’ll get out of this Online Class:
- Well polished sketches for a writing packet or to perform down the road
- A firm grasp on how the sketch writing process works.
- How to re-write a sketch
- Learn how a writing room works.
- Learn the discipline of writing, re-writing and polishing
- Learn how to write different styles of sketch – Character, premise based, parody, jokes and more.