Do you want to get into teaching? Are you a teacher already and want to get even better? This Seminar is jam packed with professional improv teachers from all over. With your purchase of the teaching seminar you will receive 9 hours of teacher training from some of the best teachers in the world! We will also end the weekend with a fun happy hour where all the teachers will be there to say hello and answer questions. Your payment of $150 gets you access to every single one of these amazing instructors!
- Craig Cackowski – One Size Does Not Fit All – Adjusting Your Style to Various Students
- Katy Schutte – Handling Difficult Situations in Class
- Nick Armstrong – Setting Up Your Improvisers for Success – The Do’s and Dont’s of teaching
- Carla Cackowski – The Differences Between Teaching, Coaching, and Directing Improv
- Karen Graci – Building a Successful Workshop
- Marcus Sams – Teaching Online
- Happy Hour with the Teachers Q and A
This seminar is open to all who are interested in being a teacher/coaches and/or are improv teachers/coaches!