Hey Funny People!
A lot has changed since March 2020, including our name. We’re now RISE Comedy and we fully intend to RISE UP after over a year of being closed.
Our first order of business is to get these classes going again.
- If you aren’t vaccinated we recommend that you wear a mask in class.
- If you’d like to continue to wear a mask and distance in class we can accommodate you. Please let us or our instructors know your preferences so we can accommodate them in our classes.
- Please do not attend class if you have any symptoms.
- Our classroom guidelines might evolve as we will continue to operate within the guidelines of the CDC, State and local authorities.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- The class you were in is up on our calendar right now! It’s on the same day/time it was back in March of 2020. You should have received an email with your specific class info, but if not, please email [email protected] and let us know!
- If that start date and class run works for your schedule then sign up using the promo code emailed to you. If you did not receive a promo code, please email [email protected] and let us know!
- You’re now registered. Please keep an eye out for an email requesting your vaccination card in the days following your registration.
WHAT IF THE START DATE DOESN’T WORK WITH MY SCHEDULE or I’D LIKE TO START AGAIN AT A LATER DATE?
- If we are offering another class that does and you’d rather take that, contact us and we will get you registered.
- If you would like to wait to use your credit at a later date, contact us and we will get you settled.
WHAT IF I HAVE USED MY CREDIT OR HAVE PARTIAL CREDIT?
- If you’ve used all of your credit sign up as you would normally.
- If you have partial credit, reach out to us and we will get you settled and registered.
WHAT IF I’D LIKE TO TAKE A CLASS OVER AGAIN?
- If you have credit, reach out to us and we will get you registered at 50% of of the class tuition.
- If you don’t have a credit, reach out to us and we will give you the promo code for 50% off tuition.
- This also applies to our online students.
We’re hopeful to get all of these classes going again but we know after so much time that we might have to make adjustments after the fact. If for instance, not enough students come back for a certain class, we may work to merge classes of the same level or delay the start of some classes until more students are available to take it. We’re working to be as flexible as we can to make it easy for you to come back, please be flexible with us as we work to accommodate as many folks as possible.